Opportunity Assessment NOW™
Pursuing federal business can be a time-consuming and expensive endeavor. Because of this, it's critical that you apply your resources to the right set of opportunities that have the best chance of winning. Opportunity Assessment NOW™ (OAN) uses analytics to show you which opportunities to bid and which not to bid. By using OAN, you will increase your win rate, decrease your Bid & Proposal (B&P) expenses, and easily share intelligence across your BD community.
EXAMPLE: A typical $100M business with a 10% growth rate and a 30% win rate would be able to save or redirect $1.75M per year with OAN!
Federal Marketplace Dynamics
Knowing the dynamics within the federal marketplace is crucial for winning awards. Opportunity Assessment NOW™ evaluates the following assessment types:
- Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA)
- Best Value (BV)
10 Factors that Influence Winning
Written proposals typically contain 3 sections: Management Proposal, Technical Proposal, and Cost Proposal. These 3 sections are strongly impacted by the 10 Factors That Influence Winning:
Get the Facts You Need to Increase Your Win Rate
A typical government contractor wins 30% of the competitive opportunities it bids. This means that on the average, 70% of the opportunities that have been bid are lost. Losing a bid is typically very costly to a company which is exactly why hard facts and analytics are needed prior to a bidding decision.
With OAN, you will receive objective results and a clear understanding of where you stand on an opportunity at any time in your pursuit. OAN’s color score bar will help you easily know where you are in each of the 10 Factors that Influence Winning. Two overall scores (Management/Technical; Cost) will help you determine if you are in the winning zone or losing zone before you make a decision to bid and commit B&P resources. Additionally, a probability of win (Pwin) is calculated which provides insight into bid/no-bid decisions. Your win rate will increase when opportunities with the lowest Pwin are rejected; this will free up resources that can be saved or redirected to other opportunities with a higher Pwin.
Reports You Receive
- Individual Assessment Report – a detailed look at an opportunity based on the 10 Factors That Influence Winning
- Scoring History – a stacked view of all Individual Assessments for a particular opportunity showing progression over time
- Competitive Assessment – an overview of the Management/Technical and Cost scores and their significance on a bidding decision
- Questions & Answers – a detailed look at the questions and answers of an Individual Assessment
- Pipeline – a stacked view of the latest Individual Assessment for all opportunities in pursuit, ranked by: likelihood of win, RFP date, value, B&P expense, etc.
- Resource Optimization – a stacked view of the latest Management/Technical and Cost scores for all opportunities in pursuit, ranked by: likelihood of win, RFP date, value, B&P expense, etc.
- Pipeline History – a stacked view of assessment results for opportunities that your company had previously pursued along with Win/Loss status
Take the OAN Challenge Today!